January 2, 2014 by luzzara
Stepping back a bit from blogging and tweeting over the last few months, hasn’t been intentional, but it has brought forward some major realizations.
- I love the internet and all that it has to offer.
- I both blog for me and for others… this is good and bad.
- Twitter is a vicious web of awesome and bullshit, its easy to get tangled.
- I haven’t found my balance between being online and being “On”.
- I cherish a lot of the relationships I’ve formed because of Twitter, more then words can say.
- I’m still trying to find my place in this world and writing helps me do that.
- I’ve told I am the same in person as I am online, I like this.
- The more ideas I have the more overwhelmed I get, figuring out how to make so much awesome happen is scary.
- Meeting people in real life is like a ride at an amusement park, sometimes you love it, sometimes its super painful.
10. I have learned a lot over the last few years and get reminded everyday how much I don’t know and I’m so excited about that.
I’m no longer 29, I am now 30 and damn proud of it. Planning and preparing for the future is an exciting journey. Knowing that this life is a great choose your own adventure and if everything falls into place, you can be choosing adventures for years and year and years. I plan to write, write when I’m happy, when I’m sad, when I’m frustrated, when I’m excited, when I’m scared and when I have a soap box to stand on, I might not give away all my secrets… but that’s why we’ll have coffee and the journey will continue.